The God Mercury

The God Mercury
The God Mercury, the Messenger of Winged Feet

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Here is Explained Why the Blog is Written in English and Why I Have Chosen that Title




There are two concepts in the title of this blog that I consider a key in my current life. 'New England' is the geographical area of the United States whose main city is Boston. My wife has an especial feeling towards this city since a decade ago, and here I found the inspiration and the strength for learning English last year. This blog can be understood as an English language practice.
'Mercury' is the name of the divinity whose job was to bring news among the ancient Olympic Gods. He was a sort of messenger. I have been reading the news on the papers since I was a teen.
Therefore I've joined these concepts together in a title as if this blog were a newspaper. However, I won't publish just news but some thoughts and other things as well. You are invited to read whatever I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment